Friday 21 December 2007

Merry Christmas

Wow!! It has been almost 5 months since I last checked in here.....kind of forgot I have this blogspot...lol.
Holidays are approaching fast and I hope everyone will be enjoying themselves either at home or overseas.
Even if you are not doing anything!!! Just like me...hahaha.
Christmas is just around the corner and soon it will be the New Year....how time flies, huh?

Just makes me wonder what I have been doing all my life....yeah, like what have I achieved so far?
My mind draws a blank really, but mind you, it is just a blank, NOT a complete blank!!!
Sure, I have many of life's experiences, bitter, sweet, good, bad, happy, sad....that is life in itself, don't you think so?
THAT, my friend, IS LIFE.....that is what life is all about....unless of course, yours is just a ''droopy-eyed'' sort of mundane life....but it is still called a life....arrrgggghhhh.....
That sounds quite contradictory hahaha....

Guess I must be tired after having a very hectic schedule....as always...lol.
Ok, this is it for now until my next post (hope I can remember I have this blog LOL).
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!

Take care and thankyou for dropping by even if it is just by coincidence :~)
====================================================

No comments: